Saturday, January 1, 2011

iPad wonder

One of the greatest invention yet, apart from amazon kindle of course. Apple took technology to a different level and set the benchmark for future computerization.
Basically, the usage of iPad is what you want out of it. The most appealing part to me is that resources of information is only at the tip of my fingertips, by taking out the ipad from my handbag and flip the cover open, coma constantly on it when I'm curious about something. Be it as random as Julian assanger, going on dictionary.com for the word "kilter", face booking, reading news and best of all, writing the blog. However, I am not big on applications, except for a few cool games. it's been a week since I turn on my laptop.
I love the simplicity and convenience of ipad, and the fact that you can discover anything you want with the power of Internet.Information is unlimited without the constraint of your location.

On the downside, of course the Internet is impossibly slow in Malaysia, but I made do with what I have.

1 comment:

  1. so.. you bought yourself an ipad. Damn... I thought I'm gonna have it 1st b4 any of my friends..

    ReplyDelete