Friday, December 18, 2009

I <3 U.O!!!!



I love Urban Outfitters, I love it I love it just love everything in it!! I shopped there a few times when I was in Chicago and NYC, like back in the days (like 3-4 years ago) but usually, I would just walk past it, ignoring its existence. It is an expensive store. Apart from clothing, they also have urban furnitures and household things, but still it was expensive. But now I know better. Just dig in their clothing racks and look under the tables for shoes on sale. Maybe because it is so New Yorkish. Its Chic and sophisticated but yet trendy. Forget H & M/ Forever 21. I love Urban!! Here are some of the outfits and boots and shoes and apartment things that I would love to get my hands on.. I would be sad leaving the country just because of Urban.

SOme of the clothes I fancied, above and below :)



WHat do we girls do without the different types of shoes-oxford, heels,pumps,f-u-boots.








A prototype of what my living room would look like:

Yeah yea its a mismatch but i love colors and the mixture of colors would look adorable with black and white or with tiny weeny bits of colored paintings/photographs.


I figured to throw in an animal painting somewhere since I know I'm incapable of taking care of one! :P

Let's go to my bathroom:
I have much love for shower curtains and rugs.



ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD mY sereneeeeeeee bed:





Well those are a few of my picks from U.O..make my wish come true. Maybe Ill buy some of the items and ship back to Malaysia. (cheap ones only..SIgh**)

No comments:

Post a Comment